Brinkman Grill is a piece of ***!!!!!!!!!!Anyone know how to reach Brinkman Repair or Brinkman Service.

I can not reach anyone from Brinkman, looking for service call, repair call under warranty. Please if anyone can help me please send the telephone numbers and or email address for Brinkman Repair, Brinkman Service so I can get my grill fixed. I have never seen a grill that does not work like the Brinkman that I purchased at Home Depot. Who know how to fix a Brinkman Grill in the Miami Dade/Broward County area.

Does Brinkman still exists or have the gone bankrupt are they are still bussiness.Please help me and find out what is going on with Brinkman or a reliable service repair that work on Brinkman.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of brinkmann 8106340s grill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Brinkmann needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brinkmann 8106340s grill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brinkmann.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1181521

Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy last year.However, I found an article from Consumers Reports on what to do if you need a part, etc.

and you bought it from Home Depot.Go to this like: