Brinkmann - Brinkman Grill

12 of 46 Brinkmann reviews

Brinkman Grill is a piece of ***!!!!!!!!!!Anyone know how to reach Brinkman Repair or Brinkman Service.

I can not reach anyone from Brinkman, looking for service call, repair call under warranty. Please if anyone can help me please send the telephone numbers and or email address for Brinkman Repair, Brinkman Service so I can get my grill fixed. I have never seen a grill that does not work like the Brinkman that I purchased at Home Depot. Who know how to fix a Brinkman Grill in the Miami Dade/Broward County area.

Does Brinkman still exists or have the gone bankrupt are they are still bussiness.Please help me and find out what is going on with Brinkman or a reliable service repair that work on Brinkman.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grill
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #877228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brinkmann? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 46 Brinkmann reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
h.kitchener

Jul 05 #1181521 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy last year. However, I found an article from Consumers Reports on what to do if you need a part, etc. and you bought it from Home Depot. Go to this like:

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.