3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I got a stainless steel smoker the only problem I have is the hardware is not stainless so now it is rusted up I think if you have a stainless smoker you should be using stainless steel hardware ( fasteners ) as well. I work for a top forklift manufacturing in the quality department and this would be unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Brinkmann and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brinkmann.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Brinkmann to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments

Brinkmann is out of business Brinkmann "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..." Read more Brinkmann - Brinkman Grill Brinkmann "Brinkman Grill is a piece of ***!!!!!!!!!! Anyone know how to reach Brinkman Repair or Brinkman Service. I can not reach anyone from Brinkman, looking for service call, repair call..." Read more Do Not buy a Brinkmann Brinkmann "My grill was just one year old this summer. It is ALWAYS covered when not in use. It is a piece of garbage. Lots of rust on it in various..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more