3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I got a stainless steel smoker the only problem I have is the hardware is not stainless so now it is rusted up I think if you have a stainless smoker you should be using stainless steel hardware ( fasteners ) as well. I work for a top forklift manufacturing in the quality department and this would be unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Brinkmann and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brinkmann.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Brinkmann to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments

Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more BEWARE BRADFORD WHITE!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or time. Bradford White "I have a 6 year old Bradford White Hydrojet water heater that has given me nothing but trouble since the first 90 days it was installed. The first issue is..." Read more Do Not buy a Brinkmann Brinkmann "My grill was just one year old this summer. It is ALWAYS covered when not in use. It is a piece of garbage. Lots of rust on it in various..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more