Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to the seasonal nature of grills and landscape lighting there still is a lot of product being sold as new floating around various retailers. Sears bought most of the liquidated merchandise and sold them as Blue Light Specials at Kmart this summer, so if you bought this year through them you probably will have some support. Otherwise don't expect much.
I found this out because I bought an orphaned heavy duty charcoal grill that must have been released right before they went under because I'm also apparently the only person who owns one (well someone else will because the store I bought it at has another). They were briefly available at Home Depot. Basically it's like one of those heavy duty Oklahoma Joe's grills except as a small charcoal grill. While I'm happy I was able to buy a heavy duty smaller charcoal grill because no one makes one, the problem is Brinkmann was apparently the only company that made anything close to the configuration. While the grates (and most parts for all brinkmanns) are fairly easy to find as they are easy to find after markets for, one part is nearly impossible to locate... a cover. I've looked everywhere.
I'll keep it in my garage, but be warned. Brinkmann is no more.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Brinkmann Grill Qbeam Malibu Lights
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Ordered the dress on the left, I was assured that this was the dress I would receive in a live chat. When I received the dress the dress..."