100% full Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

After buying this grill last summer.....let's just say I wish I hadn't! My first issue was the way the grates designed as a diamond shape. Grills are hard enough to keep clean but cleaning this pattern is impossible. When I contacted the company to see if I could buy regular straight grills and told them my experience the guy was immediately defensive and rude. Also, within a month the side is rusting away.

On to last night.....we put just 1 chicken breast on and within 4 minutes I started smelling something burning. Looked out on the deck, where I have had a BBQ for 19 years and my deck was on FIRE!!! the flames were screaming out the top and back out of control and we put it out with the fire extinguisher.

JUST DON'T BUY A BRINKMANN.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Brinkmann and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about brinkmann grill from Brinkmann was you name it, poor quality product and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brinkmann.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Brinkmann to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments