After buying this grill last summer.....let's just say I wish I hadn't! My first issue was the way the grates designed as a diamond shape. Grills are hard enough to keep clean but cleaning this pattern is impossible. When I contacted the company to see if I could buy regular straight grills and told them my experience the guy was immediately defensive and rude. Also, within a month the side is rusting away.
On to last night.....we put just 1 chicken breast on and within 4 minutes I started smelling something burning. Looked out on the deck, where I have had a BBQ for 19 years and my deck was on FIRE!!! the flames were screaming out the top and back out of control and we put it out with the fire extinguisher.
JUST DON'T BUY A BRINKMANN.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- You name it
- Poor quality product
- Customer service
- No way to contact them
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brinkmann Gas Grill
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious..."
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."