100% full Not resolved

My grill was just one year old this summer.It is ALWAYS covered when not in use.

It is a piece of garbage. Lots of rust on it in various locations. The lid is black due to extreme heat. The burners have rusted out as well as the cross burners.

The ignitor button does not work. I called to express my disappointment. I was told they would send me parts. I explained that I didn't want just parts, but a new grill because basically I would be rebuilding a new one with all of the parts I needed.

After SEVERAL back and forth emails, not only did they deny a new grill they now denied parts saying rust is normal wear and tear?

Really?My previous grill lasted me 16 years without any issues.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Brinkmann and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about brinkmann grill from Brinkmann was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brinkmann.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Brinkmann to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments