For my 45th Birthday on December 20th, 2015 I bought myself a Brinkman grill. As a disabled veteran I was happy that I could afford a Brinkman....Man am I disappointed. Your grill does not light up on all burners IT NEVER DID...however I gave it a thorough cleaning, and nothing...Now I am throwing my annual July 4th party and for the past 2 weeks we have had to suck the tiny hole in the regulator for the gas to flow...we have 0 fire on 2 burners unless I use a lighter...UNFORTUNATELY I do not have the receipt however I have my bank card and the date to prove I bought this when and where. I have never had to write a letter before, and to be honest I have always bought the cheaper ones because I could not afford yours...however the cheaper ones have worked, the frames have fallen apart BUT the mechanics of the cheaper grill was fine, it cooked food, your grill let myself and my family down...I know NO ONE will read this, and if they do those people will not respond, that seems to be the new American way, That is NOT the AMERICAN WAY I signed up to fight for out of high school but 16 years later, it seems to be the status quo. Pic number 1, you need to look below the 4th grill line down, and to the upper left and that BLUE FLAME is all I get. The Burners are on high and nothing...Well if someone reads this Thanks for that, I feel better because that is all I can do, If someone actually cares my phone number is 773.354.4273 and my address is 21337 W. Shady Ln. Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047
Daniel J. Ludlow
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a unit that works, value of my loss is not possible because of your system failure I look stupid
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."