Brinkmann - How disappointed am I

13 of 46 Brinkmann reviews

For my 45th Birthday on December 20th, 2015 I bought myself a Brinkman grill. As a disabled veteran I was happy that I could afford a Brinkman....Man am I disappointed. Your grill does not light up on all burners IT NEVER DID...however I gave it a thorough cleaning, and nothing...Now I am throwing my annual July 4th party and for the past 2 weeks we have had to suck the tiny hole in the regulator for the gas to flow...we have 0 fire on 2 burners unless I use a lighter...UNFORTUNATELY I do not have the receipt however I have my bank card and the date to prove I bought this when and where. I have never had to write a letter before, and to be honest I have always bought the cheaper ones because I could not afford yours...however the cheaper ones have worked, the frames have fallen apart BUT the mechanics of the cheaper grill was fine, it cooked food, your grill let myself and my family down...I know NO ONE will read this, and if they do those people will not respond, that seems to be the new American way, That is NOT the AMERICAN WAY I signed up to fight for out of high school but 16 years later, it seems to be the status quo. Pic number 1, you need to look below the 4th grill line down, and to the upper left and that BLUE FLAME is all I get. The Burners are on high and nothing...Well if someone reads this Thanks for that, I feel better because that is all I can do, If someone actually cares my phone number is 773.354.4273 and my address is 21337 W. Shady Ln. Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047

Daniel J. Ludlow

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Style and Design

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I want a unit that works, value of my loss is not possible because of your system failure I look stupid
Monetary loss:
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #873625 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brinkmann? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 46 Brinkmann reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brinkmann. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Brinkmann.
Filing a new complaint about
×