For my 45th Birthday on December 20th, 2015 I bought myself a Brinkman grill. As a disabled veteran I was happy that I could afford a Brinkman....Man am I disappointed. Your grill does not light up on all burners IT NEVER DID...however I gave it a thorough cleaning, and nothing...Now I am throwing my annual July 4th party and for the past 2 weeks we have had to suck the tiny hole in the regulator for the gas to flow...we have 0 fire on 2 burners unless I use a lighter...UNFORTUNATELY I do not have the receipt however I have my bank card and the date to prove I bought this when and where. I have never had to write a letter before, and to be honest I have always bought the cheaper ones because I could not afford yours...however the cheaper ones have worked, the frames have fallen apart BUT the mechanics of the cheaper grill was fine, it cooked food, your grill let myself and my family down...I know NO ONE will read this, and if they do those people will not respond, that seems to be the new American way, That is NOT the AMERICAN WAY I signed up to fight for out of high school but 16 years later, it seems to be the status quo. Pic number 1, you need to look below the 4th grill line down, and to the upper left and that BLUE FLAME is all I get. The Burners are on high and nothing...Well if someone reads this Thanks for that, I feel better because that is all I can do, If someone actually cares my phone number is 773.354.4273 and my address is 21337 W. Shady Ln. Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047
Daniel J. Ludlow
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a unit that works, value of my loss is not possible because of your system failure I look stupid
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."