For my 45th Birthday on December 20th, 2015 I bought myself a Brinkman grill. As a disabled veteran I was happy that I could afford a Brinkman....Man am I disappointed. Your grill does not light up on all burners IT NEVER DID...however I gave it a thorough cleaning, and nothing...Now I am throwing my annual July 4th party and for the past 2 weeks we have had to suck the tiny hole in the regulator for the gas to flow...we have 0 fire on 2 burners unless I use a lighter...UNFORTUNATELY I do not have the receipt however I have my bank card and the date to prove I bought this when and where. I have never had to write a letter before, and to be honest I have always bought the cheaper ones because I could not afford yours...however the cheaper ones have worked, the frames have fallen apart BUT the mechanics of the cheaper grill was fine, it cooked food, your grill let myself and my family down...I know NO ONE will read this, and if they do those people will not respond, that seems to be the new American way, That is NOT the AMERICAN WAY I signed up to fight for out of high school but 16 years later, it seems to be the status quo. Pic number 1, you need to look below the 4th grill line down, and to the upper left and that BLUE FLAME is all I get. The Burners are on high and nothing...Well if someone reads this Thanks for that, I feel better because that is all I can do, If someone actually cares my phone number is 773.354.4273 and my address is 21337 W. Shady Ln. Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047
Daniel J. Ludlow
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a unit that works, value of my loss is not possible because of your system failure I look stupid
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."