Brinkmann - Replacement part called Heat Distribution Plates

The # in their catalogue is no longer in service. Iam looking for a replacement part.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Brinkmann - Two Max Million batteries are dead

Hello Brinkman,

I am a hunter and I have two of your Brinkman spotlights and I use them in case

of emergencies at camp and the spotlights are in excellent condition and the

batteries are periodically charged every several months when not in use. I have

the older version Max Million spotlight which has been used a few times . I had

to replace one Brinkman Max Million 6V 4.5 AH Sealed Rechargeable battery

previously to replace the old battery and this spotlight has not been used more

than a few times to test it at camp with this new battery. I just noticed that

the battery went 100% dead and I tried to charge it for two days and it does not

even work at all . I am sure the issue is the battery. It will not hold charge.

I have a 2nd new spotlight which is the Max Million 2 and the battery went flat

dead on this one too. I tried to charge it for two days and it will not hold

charge like the Max Million battery either.

I wonder if you have a fix for these two batteries, for the Max Million and Max

Million 2. I would appreciate it so much. Thank you

Mark Galvan

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21.

Brinkmann - More than pissed

Ease of Use
Style and Design

i have purchased not one but two brinkmann mag rechargeable flashlights at over $125 a piece and it is gettin harder and harder to obtain parts and IF you can find it it is at a gold price because they know they have you by your balls a

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25.

Brinkmann - Spare parts (casters)

I am an avid fan of your Brinkman Duel Zone charcoal BBQ. One of the casters recently broke off (not for the first time). I have scanner the internet, but so far, and I am unable to find a replacement. Can you please help?

Many thanks

To make up the minimum 100 words:

{{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28.

Brinkmann Flashlight

I have a AA battery Brinkmann aluminum casing flashlight which I like because of its small size and brightness, but I have not been able to unscrew the bottom to replace the batteries. I would appreciate any suggestions because I'm about to give up on this favorite flashlight.

I don't want to damage the casing and I need your recommendations as to how to open the flashlight to replace the batteries.

I don't know how to use more words to describe my problem and find it confusing that Brinkmann service department would require so many words to describe such a simple problem. So I am artificially adding this text in an attempt to reach the required number of words.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21.

Brinkmann - Love this grill - need parts

I love this grill but time has taken its toll... I need replacement parts for my Rivergrill Cowboy 31 inch grill

This word count is ridiculous.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 05.

Brinkmann - Flashlight not working

I have a flashlight made by Brinkmann that is not working. I was wondering if I can get it replaced?

It does not work even with new batteries. It is about four years old. It was a very good light until it quit working. If you want to contact me with any questions then you can contact me at this email address ntbenke@att.net or npbenke@gmail.com .

Did you know Jesus loves you. He died on a cross to pay the price just for your sins. Find a Bible and ask God to help you understand it. Read John which is one of the books in.

the Bible. Surrender your life to Jesus by asking God to forgive your sins and come and be the Lord of your life. He say He will in John 1:12.

Now follow God by His help now that He is in your life. If you have any questions you may contact me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01.

Brinkmann - Horrible

1.3
Style and Design

My grill didn’t even work a year. Tried to fix it but it started on fire. What a piece of crap. Will not ever buy Brinkmann ever again. Not to happy with Home Depot for selling me this piece of crap.

Who can I talk to , to get help?

Maureen Scarrella

mscarrella@yahoo.com

Help, help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help.help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help.help,help,help help.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30.

Comments

h.kitchener

Brinkmann filed for Ch. 11 bankruptcy in October, 2016 and apparently stopped selling grills in November of that year.

Places like Home Depot had a stock of them and unloaded most via offering a good price on their remaining stock. Sounds like you are one of the (un)lucky buyers. You may be able to still buy original Brinkmann parts somewhere or even generic parts that might fit. However, I would junk the grill you have and buy a new one of another brand.

Shop the sales, etc. Good luck.

Brinkmann - Wrong Number

Your awesome tech site connected me to tbr wrong number. I would like to replace the burner system

Product or Service Mentioned: Brinkmann Customer Care.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2017.

Brinkmann - # not in service

Purchased light. Need new battery and have not been able to find one anywhere or even a comparable one. Please advise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brinkmann Flashlight.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2017.