Brinkmann - More than pissed

Ease of Use
Style and Design

i have purchased not one but two brinkmann mag rechargeable flashlights at over $125 a piece and it is gettin harder and harder to obtain parts and IF you can find it it is at a gold price because they know they have you by your balls a

Review about: Brinkmann Flashlight.

Brinkmann - Spare parts (casters)

I am an avid fan of your Brinkman Duel Zone charcoal BBQ. One of the casters recently broke off (not for the first time). I have scanner the internet, but so far, and I am unable to find a replacement. Can you please help?

Many thanks

To make up the minimum 100 words:

{{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: Good quality.

Brinkmann Flashlight

I have a AA battery Brinkmann aluminum casing flashlight which I like because of its small size and brightness, but I have not been able to unscrew the bottom to replace the batteries. I would appreciate any suggestions because I'm about to give up on this favorite flashlight.

I don't want to damage the casing and I need your recommendations as to how to open the flashlight to replace the batteries.

I don't know how to use more words to describe my problem and find it confusing that Brinkmann service department would require so many words to describe such a simple problem. So I am artificially adding this text in an attempt to reach the required number of words.

Brinkmann - Love this grill - need parts

I love this grill but time has taken its toll... I need replacement parts for my Rivergrill Cowboy 31 inch grill

Brinkmann - Flashlight not working

4215 McEwen Rd, Dallas, TX 75244, USA 0 comments

I have a flashlight made by Brinkmann that is not working. I was wondering if I can get it replaced?

It does not work even with new batteries. It is about four years old. It was a very good light until it quit working. If you want to contact me with any questions then you can contact me at this email address ntbenke@att.net or npbenke@gmail.com .

Did you know Jesus loves you. He died on a cross to pay the price just for your sins. Find a Bible and ask God to help you understand it. Read John which is one of the books in.

the Bible. Surrender your life to Jesus by asking God to forgive your sins and come and be the Lord of your life. He say He will in John 1:12.

Now follow God by His help now that He is in your life. If you have any questions you may contact me.

Brinkmann - Horrible

1.3
Style and Design

My grill didn’t even work a year. Tried to fix it but it started on fire. What a piece of crap. Will not ever buy Brinkmann ever again. Not to happy with Home Depot for selling me this piece of crap.

Who can I talk to , to get help?

Maureen Scarrella

mscarrella@yahoo.com

Help, help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help.help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help.help,help,help help.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

Brinkmann filed for Ch. 11 bankruptcy in October, 2016 and apparently stopped selling grills in November of that year.

Places like Home Depot had a stock of them and unloaded most via offering a good price on their remaining stock. Sounds like you are one of the (un)lucky buyers. You may be able to still buy original Brinkmann parts somewhere or even generic parts that might fit. However, I would junk the grill you have and buy a new one of another brand.

Shop the sales, etc. Good luck.

Brinkmann - Wrong Number

Your awesome tech site connected me to tbr wrong number. I would like to replace the burner system

Review about: Pro Series 4675 Grill.

Brinkmann - # not in service

Purchased light. Need new battery and have not been able to find one anywhere or even a comparable one. Please advise.

Review about: Brinkmann Q Beam Spotlight Max Million Ii Spotlight Rechargeable.

Brinkmann Q Beam Max Million 3 rechargeable spotlight

Ease of Use

I came in from visiting a neighbor and notice that my kitchen was Smokey. My spotlight had gotten stuck on ON.

It melted 2 other very expensive spotlights as well as just about costed at home. I've never had a problem out of here spotlights other than this big issue I would appreciate you address it ASAP I'm going to leave pictures and call as well.

My email is robsgal2000@gmail. Phone 865 556-2621 or 865 659 2789.

Review about: Brinkmann Q Beam Spotlight Max Million 3 Rechargeable.

Brinkmann - Grill never works

Called home depot please call

Review about: Homedepot.