In January of this year I purchased the Brinkmann LED Rechargeable Spotlight, total $53.94. It stopped working in August. Because it came with a one year warranty, and I still had my receipt, I thought there would be no problem getting a replacement light. How wrong I was!

I called their Customer Service number August 7. A pleasant female voice answered. Though she stated “This call may be recorded to ensure good customer service.” I had no chance to speak with a person. I was invited to enter a call back number. On August 8 at 11:30 AM my answer machine recorded a call from Brinkmann. It was a recorded message saying they were sorry they had missed me, but the message offered no way to pursue my warranty issue. On August 10 I called Customer Service again. This time I gave my cell number and received a call back later that day. The gentleman asked me to fax Brinkmann at 1-800-780-0109 and provide my e mail address, which I did the same day. On August 13 I received an e mail message from Tiffany in Customer Service, inviting me to e mail my mailing address to Brinkmann so that they could send me a return label. This I did the same day. I sent Tiffany my mailing address again via e mail on August 19, August 23, August 31 and September 3. She has yet to respond. I also faxed Brinkmann again on August 31, explaining what had happened and asking them to e mail me the return label. Again, no response.

It seems clear their strategy is to delay delay delay, in hopes that the frustrated customer will tire of the process and go away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of brinkmann q-beam rechargeable spotlight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. Brinkmann needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brinkmann q-beam rechargeable spotlight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brinkmann.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments