I ordered two replacement charcoal cooking grills for the 30" Trailmaster grill/smoker.Instead of the 14" X 15 1/4" replacements, they sent grills that were an inch too long.

To get them to fit inside the smoker, I'd need to hacksaw an inch off of each grill. So I called customer service and he said that's all they had to offer. Plus, I added that the shipping box was too large and the items were poorly wrapped. He said to call UPS.

The bottom line was that they couldn't make an adjustment to the product price or credit the shipping.Then he hung up on me without saying any more!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of brinkmann grill from Brinkmann. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brinkmann to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brinkmann for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brinkmann?

Comments